Pada hari Rabu, 7 Juni 2017 mahasiswa D3 Administrasi Perkantoran 2017 melakukan kunjungan ke DPRD Provinsi Jawa Tengah. Dalam kunjungan ini, mahasiswa mengamati Penyerahan Laporan Hasil Pemeriksaan (LHP) atas Laporan Keuangan Pemerintah Daerah Provinsi Jawa Tengah Tahun Anggaran 2016 pada acara Rapat Paripurna Istimewa DPRD Provinsi Jawa Tengah. Kunjungan ini berkaitan dengan mata kuliah Keprotokolan dengan dosen pengajar Cicik Suyati SH. M. Si.
Workshop Nasional “Finalisasi Capaian Pembelajaran Program Studi di Lingkungan Pendidikan Tinggi Vokasi”
LPPM UNDIP HOLDS FGD MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION & SUBMIT INTERNATIONAL PUBLICATIONS BATCH XII TO LECTURER / RESEARCHER AND DIPONEGORO UNIVERSITY STUDENTS 2016
In order to support World Class University program of Diponegoro University (WCU) by 2016 through an increase in the number of publications in international journals index Scopus, research institutions and community services the University of Diponegoro (LPPM UNDIP) will hold a “Focus Group Discussion(FGD) preparation of manuscript and Submit Batch International Publication XII To Professors/researchers and students of Diponegoro University 2016“:
- Day : Thursday-Saturday
- Dates : 21 – 23 July 2016
- Agenda : “Focus Group Discussion (FGD) preparation of manuscript and Submit the International Publication batch of XII To Professors/researchers and students of Diponegoro University 2016 “
- Place : Grand Hotel JL. Wahid-General Sudirman No. 2 Salatiga
The Requirements Of Participants:
- Lecturer/Researcher or UNDIP student never followed the clinic’s Manuscripts
- Fill out the registration form training and draft manuscript/article in English by email: email@example.com or directly to LPPM on working hours (8 am to 4 pm)
- The results of the selection of participants and schedule of activities was announced through a webpage LPPM Undip 2 (two) days before the implementation
The registration can be carried out starting on June 17, 2016 until July 15, 2016 at 16:00 pm
Thus for the attention we extend our thanks.
Appendix: Form willingness to follow the Focus Group Discussion and Manuscript Preparation Submit Batch XII International Publications For Lecturer / Researcher and Student Diponegoro University 2016.
FISIP Undip, along with relentless support from HIPIIS and DRN, invites scholars and practitioners from Indonesia and abroad interested in Indonesian social and political issues to actively participate in *International Conference on Indonesian Social and Political Enquiries (ICISPE) 2016* which will be held in Semarang, September 5th-8th, 2016.
The theme of this conference is “Localizing Globalization” and interested contributors are invited to submit papers on but not limited to listed topics below:
- National integration and social harmonization
- Regional autonomy and decentralization
- Information and communication technology
- Art and culture/creative industry
- Human development and national competitiveness
Abstract submission deadline: *August 8th, 2016*